How much do you charge? Will there be a contract?
The fees that I charge vary from event to event. The factors taken into consideration include, but are not limited to: length of event, distance to event, anticipated number of attendees, client loyalty, and equipment requested.
There will be a contract for every event. The contract includes payment, set-up, and event details. The contract will be distributed to you once I receive the event information.
What kind of equipment can I request for my event?
- Two (2) main 15″ speakers
- Two (2) main 15″ speakers
- One (1) 18″ subwoofer
- GigBar lights
- DJ facade
- Coming soon!
Serato Video available for Silver & Gold packages at extra cost.
Do you have your own equipment?
I have two main speakers, a subwoofer, a DJ controller, a DJ facade, and a bar of lights at my disposal. I can rent equipment for parties or events that require additional equipment.
How much experience do you have?
I have two years of experience as a DJ, but many more years listening to music, curating playlists, and choosing the next track in the car through the AUX cable.
- The Engine Room in White River Junction, VT
- Engine Room Presents “Party Like A Graduate” Dance Party (2017)
- Fairies & Rainbows – The Mermaid Rave Edition (2017)
- The White Dress Party – Grand Opening of 1st Saturday Club Nights (2018)
- Gusto’s in Barre, VT
- DJ LaFountaine at Gusto’s with Special Guest Young Milo (2017)
- Briggs Opera House in White River Junction, VT
- Gory Daze Halloween Parade and Crystal Ball (2017)
- Revolution’s Annual Black Tie Oscar Party (2018)
- Geisel School of Medicine Semi-Formal at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH (2017)
- John Stark High School Prom at Mount Sunapee Resort in Newbury, NH (2017)
- Thetford Academy Prom at Camp Billings in Fairlee, VT (2017)
- Geisel School of Medicine Semi-Formal in Norwich, VT (2018)
Do you take requests?
I take requests as I see fit. If I’m playing Drake, the Lil Wayne request can make its way to the rotation shortly. If I’m playing Steve Aoki and the crowd is jumping, I will reconsider the Frank Sinatra request that I just received.
Can I give you a specific list of songs I want or don’t want played?
Requests before the event are helpful and recommended so that I can have the songs prepared beforehand. They also allow me to tailor the music selection specifically for the event. A “Do Not Play” list is also valued as I can make sure the songs on that list will not transmit through my speakers at the event.
How extensive is your music library? What kind of genres do you have?
It’s extensive. 15,000+ songs. I am adding current music to my library every week. I have Pop, Rock, Alternative, Hip-Hop, R&B, Electronic, Reggae, and Latin music.
How do you get the crowd to dance?
I typically start with modern pop and hip-hop music and then ease into electronic dance music as the night progresses. I can experiment with the crowd by giving them the music they didn’t even know they wanted to hear. If all else fails, I have certain songs up my sleeve, such as Usher’s “Yeah!”, that can get a crowd moving.